Framed Acoustic Panels
- Acoustic panel
- Country of production:
- Sound absorbing wall decor
- Primarily cotton and polyester
- Wood species
- 64 mm
- 988 mm
- 588 mm
- Absorbtion class
- Class B
The product acts as a sound-absorbing wall decoration in rooms where acoustic regulation and better reverberation are needed.
Finishes and treatments
We currently offer the following standard water-based wax finishes.
Like your honest, pure wood? Try our ‘Nude’ wax, which will appear invisible, but protect the product nonetheless, leaving you with an evergreen, classic wooden look.
Enjoy a luxurious, deep colour profile in our ‘Black Coffee’ wax, which will lift any room to one fit for the director. With the wood grain teetering between black and dark brown, it is a finish you will not get tired of any time soon.
For those more adventurous our signature ‘Deep Sea’ blue wax will leave the wood with a fresh, yet rich blue look. Packed will colourful surprises, it has a daring, yet stylish finish.
Please note: These renders are only indicative. We are still toning our wax. Furthermore, we always suggest seeing a colour sample before ordering.
These colours are combined with our Nærø batts. Check out our current selection and pick your favourite combination!
The Douglas wood for this product is made from offcuts discarded from regular production due to certain, unavoidable flaws. This means that you have to expect knots of various sizes.
The German Douglas gets the respect it deserves and all of its potentials is realized in this product. We hope it will last a lifetime if not more.
This is just a quick overview of the steps that you need to follow. All the topics are described in detail in the downloadable installation sheet.
- Measure the surface of application. Decide if:
- Panels will be orientated horizontally or vertically. (Measurements are 988×588)
- Order the required amount panels
- Mount Kiø panels
- Mark the desired height, minus 30 mm.
- Fixate two brackets to the surface of application with 45 cm in between for vertical orientation or 60 cm for horizontal (center to center).
- Hang the panel onto the brackets (Note: The grove is hidden behind the textile batt)