If yes, then come join us as a graphic designer to help develop the a:gain brand in graphic material, photography, and video.
a:gain upcycles scalable waste sources to valuable scalable new finished products for the professional real-estate and construction industry. We innovate, develop, produce, and sell products, that offer to directly substitute existing products produced from new raw materials. We are experts in creating valuable upcycled products from scalable sources of waste. We see opportunities when others see waste.
What you will be doing in our team
As an integrated part of our Product Development team, you will be working on task that help build and develop the a:gain brand in graphic material, photography, and video, such as:
- Design of webpages, incl campaign landing pages
- Sales and marketing material such as product flyers for print and screen use
- Product presentations with renders and photography
- Presentation decks in PowerPoint
- Post sales material such as packaging and posters
- Illustrative drawings for mounting descriptions etc.
- Project photography for project references
- Monitoring new graphical trends
If you want to be part of our Product Development team and develop your skills within the above, then we are eager to hear from you through a motivated application.
What we can offer
- A vibrant environment with a highly positive attitude and a strong belief in our agenda
- An informal start-up culture where we all work to make each other shine
- Strong feedback and learning environment
- A culture of cheer and celebrate, with the goal of succeeding as a team
- Our new Graphic Designer will start January or February 2024
- Application deadline is 15th of November 2023, but we are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis
- Submit an application here.
- You will have to show up physically at our headquarters in Copenhagen on an everyday basis
- In case you have clarifying questions, please reach out to Mathias Ruø Rasmussen, Head of Product Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 40 68 08 07
Read more about our exciting journey here on our webpage, again.dk.