We are looking for interns starting January or February 2023
a:gain is looking for a Marketing Intern starting January or February 2023
Are you passionate about the green transformation? Are you studying within a marketing or business-related field, and ready to make the building and real-estate industry more sustainable? Do you thrive in an agile and innovative scale-up environment? Are you ready to join an extremely ambitious and fast-growing scale-up on a venture-capital backed growth journey? Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience?
a:gain designs, develops, produces and sells waste-based building elements and interiors at scale. We are experts in creating valuable upcycled products from scalable sources of waste. We see opportunities, when others see waste.
If you join us for an internship...
You will be doing...
- Marketing automation in all shapes and forms
- Web marketing via. website, online ads, and SoMe platforms
- Structuring of sales and marketing processes, incl systematic use of our CRM system (HubSpot)
- Customer segmentation and data enrichment to target the right customer
- Planning, supporting and execution of internal and external events, talks, debates and knowledge sharing
We can offer...
- We offer a vibrant environment with a highly positive attitude and a strong belief in the agenda.
- We cheer, we celebrate, and we succeed as a team
- A strong feedback and learning environment
- That you are passionate about what we do
- That you are brav
- That you have a high morale of work
- Our everyday is filled with a lot of different jobs, and we trust each other to do as agreed and to call for help, therefore we trust that you can speak your mind.
You will have to show up physically at our headquarters in Copenhagen on an everyday basis.
Deadline for the application is 15 November 2022, but we are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis, so please don’t hesitate to send usamotivated application (one page max.) with your CV to email@example.com
a:gain makes it possible to accelerate the necessary change towards a reduced use of raw materials in our buildings by developing new earth and climate friendly products and solutions based on waste, biproducts, unused resources, and discarded production. We want to take the lead in making a real noticeable climate difference in the way we build.
Our know-how drives innovation and product development and shapes the products of tomorrow with the waste of today.
Together with our trusted production partners, we offer our products at scale to the professional customer.
Read more about our exciting journey her on our webpage.
In case you have clarifying questions, please reach out for Christian Steen Wittrup, Chief Commercial Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 2490 8010.
At a:gain we believe in diversity. We welcome all self-taught, academics and everybody in between, if you are motivated and qualified, we encourage you to apply.