We are looking for Product Development Interns for spring 2024
a:gain is looking for Product Development Interns starting January or February 2024.
Are you passionate about the green transformation? Are you studying within a design, engineering, or product development-related field, and ready to make the building and real-estate industry more sustainable? Do you thrive in an agile and innovative scale-up environment? Are you a creative, proactive, and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience?
a:gain designs, develops, produces, and sells waste-based building elements and interiors at scale. We are experts in creating valuable upcycled products from scalable sources of waste. We see opportunities when others see waste.
What we do in the team
In the product development team, we take care of every aspect of product development needed to bring new products to the market. Such as:
- Idea sketching from large and continues waste flows and setting up the supply chain
- Ideation of final designs including details, finishings, mounting techniques
- Making mock-ups and testing solutions in collaboration with our partners
- Fire testing, sound testing, durability testing etc.
- Constantly searching for most sustainable solutions with the lowest impact by LCA assessment
- Sales and marketing material on flyers, data sheets and web
- Creating technical descriptions so that our costumer can understand, handle, mount and maintain our products in the most optimal way
- Photography, video material, communication, and storytelling
We can offer...
- We offer a vibrant environment with a highly positive attitude and a strong belief in the agenda.
- We cheer, we celebrate, and we succeed as a team
- A strong feedback and learning environment
Product Development Interns will start January or February 2024.
Application deadline is 15th of November 2023, but we are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis.
Submit an application here.
You will have to show up physically at our headquarters in Copenhagen on an everyday basis.
In case you have clarifying questions, please reach out to Noemie Rocheteau, Product Development Intern, email@example.com.
Read more about our exciting journey here on our webpage, www.again.dk.