We are looking for Product Development Interns for autumn 2023
a:gain is looking for Product Development Interns starting August or September 2023
The real estate industry is responsible for 40% of CO2 emissions, the largest consumer of raw materials and generates the most waste. Do you want to be part of driving the sustainable transformation of the industry by turning industrial waste into new products that can replace existing products made from virgin raw materials, thereby resulting in much lower CO2 emissions and saving of scarce resources?
Are you passionate about the green transformation? Are you studying within a design, engineering, or product development-related field, and ready to make the building and real-estate industry more sustainable? Do you thrive in an agile and innovative scale-up environment? Are you a creative, proactive, and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience?
a:gain designs, develops, produces, and sells waste-based building elements and interiors at scale. We are experts in creating valuable upcycled products from scalable sources of waste. We see opportunities when others see waste.
If you join us for an internship, you will be doing...
- Helping us solve the challenges of developing and documenting our products and preparing them for the market
- Sketching ideas, building mock-ups, and test solutions
- Building 3D visualizations of products and solutions
We can offer...
- We offer a vibrant environment with a highly positive attitude and a strong belief in the agenda.
- We cheer, we celebrate, and we succeed as a team
- A strong feedback and learning environment
- That you are passionate about what we do
- That you are brave
- That you have high morale of work
- Our everyday is filled with a lot of different jobs, and we trust each other to do as agreed and to call for help, therefore we trust that you can speak your mind
You will have to show up physically at our headquarters in Copenhagen on an everyday basis.
Deadline for the application is 1 June 2023, but we are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis, so please don’t hesitate to send us a motivated application (one page max.) with your CV to email@example.com.
a:gain makes it possible to accelerate the necessary change towards reduced use of raw materials in our buildings by developing new earth and climate-friendly products and solutions based on waste, biproducts, unused resources, and discarded production. We want to take the lead in making a real noticeable climate difference in the way we build.
Our know-how drives innovation and product development and shapes the products of tomorrow with the waste of today.
Together with our trusted production partners, we offer our products at scale to the professional customer.
Read more about our exciting journey here on our webpage.
In case you have clarifying questions, please reach out to Mathias Ruø Rasmussen, Head of Product Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 40 68 08 07.