We are looking for Supply Chain Interns for spring 2024
a:gain is looking for Supply Chain Interns starting January or February 2024.
The real estate industry is responsible for 40% of CO2 emissions, the largest consumer of raw materials and generates the most waste. Do you want to be part of driving the sustainable transformation of the industry by turning industrial waste into new products that can replace existing products made from virgin raw materials, thereby resulting in much lower CO2 emissions and saving of scarce resources?
Are you passionate about the green transformation? Are you studying within a supply chain, marketing or business-related field, and ready to make the building and real-estate industry more sustainable? Do you thrive in an agile and innovative scale-up environment? Are you a creative, proactive and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience?
a:gain designs, develops, produces and sells waste-based building elements and interiors at scale. We are experts in creating valuable upcycled products from scalable sources of waste. We see opportunities, when others see waste.
You will be doing...
- Strategically support the planning of our complex supply chains and build the necessary flows and inventory setups
- Develop and support daily operations in our logistics and supply chain from receiving customer orders to delivering finish products according to customer demand (S&OP)
- Support our inventory- and cash flow planning and drive development and implementation of our ERP-system (Business Central (cloud solution)) contributing to the digitalisation of our entire Supply Chain
We can offer...
- We offer a vibrant environment with a highly positive attitude and a strong belief in the agenda.
- We cheer, we celebrate, and we succeed as a team
- A strong feedback and learning environment
- That you are passionate about what we do
- That you are brave
- That you have high morale of work
- Our everyday is filled with a lot of different jobs, and we trust each other to do as agreed and to call for help, therefore we trust that you can speak your mind.
You will have to show up physically at our headquarters in Copenhagen on an everyday basis.
Deadline for the application is 15th of November 2023, but we are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis, so please don’t hesitate to submit an application here.
Our know-how drives innovation and product development and shapes the products of tomorrow with the waste of today.
Together with our trusted production partners, we offer our products at scale to the professional customer.
Read more about our exciting journey her on our webpage.
In case you have clarifying questions, please reach out to Lone Bergmann, Supply Chain Intern, email@example.com
At a:gain we believe in diversity. We welcome all self-taught, academics, and everybody in between, if you are motivated and qualified, we encourage you to apply.