Full Wall Acoustic Paneling
- Waste wood acoustic panel with vertical slats
- Wood species
- Redheart beech
- Packaging beams collected in Denmark
- 35 mm without textile absorpbent
- 490 mm
- 2740 mm
- Front facing screws, through horisontal slats
- Expected absorption class
- Class A, with 50 mm textile absorpbent
Origin of the product
Shown here is our standard panel design.
Behind the wooden slats, we recommend using an absorbant made from repurposed textile. We have various acoustic felts made from worn-out textiles – check out Nærø.
*Option to include a thin acoustic woven fabric, covering the underlying textile felt.
Aesthetics & finishes
Red heart beech appears golden brown and reddish with very clear delineation of the heartwood.
Oil will bring out the grain in a beautiful manner, whilst a spray on lacquer will achieve a similar finish, albeit not quite as intense.